Sonic Ignition Ep1 Act4 Sonic Ignition Ep1 Act4

too much speaking, no sounds, little animation.

It was alright. Add music and sounds.

Fatman's Legend Fatman's Legend

I liked this movie, but the text moved too fast.

This had nothing to do with the fatman, but it was funny anyway, i liked it alot.

RKruler responds:

thanks
I know what you mean
but all the more incetive to keep wacthing

ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-2 ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-2

meh...

not as good as 1-1, just filler seems like

ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-1 ParodyRangersTheMovie 1-1

What the high holy hell was that!

It was genius, thats what it was! Kirbopher, you are a flash king !!!!!!!!!1

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

EPic

Grapics sucked. They were sprites. But thats okay! the animation/physics was very well done, the beams, he negative zone. THat was so fucking weird, i'll have nightmares. I actually already had nightmares about something like that, but
*shudder*

Inuyasha in a nutshell Inuyasha in a nutshell

Win.

You are my favorite flash artist ever. Seriously. You rock.

Pumpkin Pie Lemon Demon Pumpkin Pie Lemon Demon

32.

As you may have noticed, it is an extremely slow news week. with that in mind, our top story involves pie. In austin, texas, the debate of pie or cake has become increasingly heated. the death toll as of now is 32.

Classic. This is the best video anywhere in ng. the semi still fits it perfectly.

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

read.

This is teh most win evar. (well except maybe brawl itself... and pie.... and shoop deh woop........ and me.)

Smash Bros. Brawl Intro Smash Bros. Brawl Intro

HA.

I lol'ed a lot. but one thing stood out- theres not any toon link. and a neccesity also stood out. Zero suit samus's 8008's were WAY too small. try about 4, maybe 5 times that size. also her ass isn't hot enough. But everything else was awesome. 5/5, 6/10! good job!

SSBM: The Knee SSBM: The Knee

Very nice move ie.

Get the horrible pun? XD
But if you can get the knee to kill jig'z rest move, then this move would be the best move. good easy to read explanation. But you didn't show what would happen if the knee hit another knee. Then i would be impressed if it broke through that. oh wait.....