Binary Binary

Amazing. A one in a million game.

really stretches the mind. Lost a point for being short. That music was surreal, and never got repetitive. Excellent choice there. Impressive physics with the man, you should have done more with that, like combined jump puzzles and a physics gun like in garry's mod with this puzzle element.

You could have involved a little story line to it, as well.

The physics and animations for the man seemed way too well done for not being used at all. :/

All in all: Amazing game. Please make a sequel, that involves jump puzzles or physics or puzzles involving the character instead of just clicking.

For those of you stuck in the second moon: You have to solve the first moon, then the answer will be revealed to you. (young grasshopper.)

Rufus Da Demon Rufus Da Demon

Great game.

Needs a lot of balancing issues though, either make the people spawn in waves where you kill all in the wave before the next one, lower the cost to buy health, or take out ghosts.

Like the style and the weapons.

Manhattan Project Manhattan Project

Epic. Simply Epic. Not the overused...

OMG DUDE THAT IS EPIC kind of epic, it's epic like the Illiad and the Odessy.

Cool shit there.

Battle Gear 2 Battle Gear 2

you stole my homework time

bitch

Bloons Tower Defense 4 Bloons Tower Defense 4

Really good game.

It has okay replay value, I wouldn't say excellent like you did, but it is very good. The gameplay was awesome, The tower types were fun, and very useful. By playing super cheaply, I got 7 banana republics. It was fun. Lost on level 80. My favorite tower was the lightsaber thrower dude.

Fuck, I just realized If I had spent 1000 of my 40,000 dollars on a monkey wave, I would have not lost. Dayum.

Great game, generic review here, blahblahblah.

Glowstones Glowstones

I beat stage 6 with 4 moves remaining!

Epic game, epic concept, I know its bein picky but I would've liked it better if yah had to turn ON all the glow stones to win.... Epic concept and epic game nonetheless. Nice smooth graphics, great music, the sound of the thing moving wasn't a insanity-inducing beep, but more of a "woosh!"
Worthy submission, Just needs a level editor, and it would be epic. Maybe an online portal that you submit, and other players can play em?

Stages I cleared with moves remaining:
level 14 with 3 moves remaining
level 6 with 4 moves remaining

Levels I needed the walkthrough on:
Level 5
Level 15 (shoulda been closer to last)

Zombie Survival: Outbreak Zombie Survival: Outbreak

Good, but not so good.

the game is fun, but even when they are coming en masse he just stands around, and is totally un scary. I agree 100% with the spainish guy below me.

Crunchdown Crunchdown

glitchy

at the cash register in the mall, i couldnt keep going.

awesome nonetheless. fav

This Game is a Joke This Game is a Joke

wow.

her nipples were GIGANTIC.

RagDoll Cannon RagDoll Cannon